Your Criminal Defense Starts With A Free Consultation
Maybe you made a mistake. Maybe the police made a mistake. Maybe you were falsely accused. Maybe there is more to the story. Whatever the case may be, you are scared and you need an advocate. At the Ann Arbor criminal defense law firm of Dawid Law we are here for you and ready to help you fight criminal charges. The process starts with a free, no-obligation consultation.
Giving You An Honest Assessment Of Your Case
Our attorneys want you to understand the actual severity of the criminal charges. While we do not want you to underestimate the seriousness, we also do not want you to blow the matter out of proportion.
During your free consultation, we will provide an honest assessment of your case. We will talk to you about the penalties that are on the books for the crime you are accused of, and we will also explain the reality of the penalties that are actually imposed in the courtrooms of Ann Arbor and throughout Southeast Michigan.
Once you understand the possible repercussions, we will explain your options and work with you to determine the most appropriate legal strategy to fight the charges against you.
Decades Of Experience In All Areas Of Criminal Law
Our lawyers have more than 20 years of experience fighting all felony and misdemeanor charges in state and federal court, including:
- Drunk driving charges, also known as operating while intoxicated (OWI)
- Drug crimes such as drug possession, distribution, trafficking and manufacturing
- Violent crimes such as homicide, attempted murder, manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter assault and battery, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault, criminal sexual conduct and domestic violence
- Theft crimes such as larceny, shoplifting, auto theft, burglary, breaking and entering, robbery and armed robbery
- White collar offenses such as embezzlement, money laundering, bribery and corruption
- Fraud offenses such as wire and health care fraud
- Traffic violations such as speeding, reckless driving and driving while license suspended
- Juvenile offenses of all types
- Post-conviction matters, from probation violations to criminal appeals and expungements
Over the years, our lawyers have earned an impressive record of success. We have won cases involving some of the most serious felony charges, including criminal sexual conduct. These are cases that are considered by some to be unwinnable, but our results have proven otherwise.
Early intervention often leads to positive outcomes. Let us protect you if you are under investigation. This can be particularly beneficial with serious felony cases and federal cases.
Our Job Is Not Just To Get You Out Of Trouble,
But To Keep You Out Of Trouble
We are committed to helping you even after we have positively resolved your criminal defense case. There are many resources available to help people who are in trouble due to addiction or mental health issues. If you need one of these resources, we can help you find it. We can get you in touch with the right people and get you to the right places so you can get the help you need and avoid run-ins with the law in the future.
Free Consultation ~ Call Now
To discuss your case with an attorney at Dawid Law during your free initial consultation, send an email or call 734-761-1113 today.